- Love it or hate it? These marmite treats are ideal for picnics, lunch boxes or snacks.
- A tasty snack for lunches or picnics, these savoury flapjacks are packed full of goodness.
- Whether you're heading for a picnic in the sunshine or fancy whipping up a tasty lunch at home, this delicious and vibrant asparagus tart is the perfect recipe.
- A great way to utilise over ripe banana's and a fun activity to involve the children in. This recipe has been developed especially for Rangemaster by Product Training Manager, Lindsey Payne.
- These muffins make a great breakfast for kids on the go or eaten warm on a lazy Sunday morning. They are perfect for eating outside on sunny days and a great recipe for kids to rustle up. This recipe has been developed especially for Rangemaster by Product Training Manager, Lindsey Payne.
- Three words: Salty, chewy, and moreish! The ultimate store cupboard treat. These fun cookies take minutes to prepare and only 10 minutes to cook. No egg no problem; these cookies can be made by substituting ground linseed for an egg. This makes 14 – 16 cookies This recipe has been developed especially for Rangemaster by Product Training Manager Lindsey Payne.
- A fresh and zingy pink lemonade.
- Crunchy and delicious, the perfect accompaniment to a picnic or bbq.
- A simple and delicious Greek Salad recipe, perfect for the summer time.