A simple and delicious Greek Salad recipe, perfect for the summer time.
For the dressing
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
For the salad
- Bite sized lettuce pieces
- 3 large plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, cut into rings
- 1 small green pepper, cut into rings
- 200g Kalamata olive
- 200g feta cheese
- Mix dressing together until blended and season to taste.
- Combine all salad ingredients together in a bowl apart from cheese.
- Mix with dressing and sprinkle with cheese to serve.