- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 lime
- Thumb sized piece of ginger
- 3 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sauce sauce
- 1 tbsp medium curry powder
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tin coconut milk
1. In a bowl grate the ginger, mince the garlic and zest the lime.
2. To the bowl add crunchy peanut butter, juice of half a lime, honey, soy sauce, medium curry powder and mix.
3. Cut the chicken breasts into strips and flatten with a rolling pin between two pieces of cling film.
4. Use 1/3 of the satay sauce made to marinate the chicken for at least 2 hours in the fridge.
5. In a pan, combine the remaining 2/3 of the satay sauce mix with a tin of coconut milk. Bring to the simmer.
6. Once the sauce has thickened take it off the heat.
7. Meanwhile, skewer the marinated chicken in a 's' shape.
8. Heat up the teppanyaki griddle on high and griddle the chicken for 5 mins on each side.
9. Serve with the satay sauce.