- Christmas gifts are extra special when they’re made with love. Created using the perfect blend of spices to make the ideal Vietnamese Winter Chilli Oil that can be shared, gifted and used on EVERYTHING you can imagine. Extremely addictive, so be warned!
- Oven-roasted belly pork in sweet honey and black pepper provides the perfect warmth on a chilly day. Here's Thuy's take on the traditional 'Banh mi' sandwich, a childhood favourite, featuring this delicious belly pork.
- This dish is simple, quick and easy. It’s a delightful vegetarian recipe that brings together fantastic flavours that will leave your taste buds dancing. Whether you're seeking a light lunch or a satisfying dinner, smoked tofu noodle stir-fry with mange tout and peppers is perfect for making healthy eating delicious!
- Get ready for a flavour-packed dish! Pan-seared duck breast finished off in the oven for that perfect crispy skin and juicy interior. Thinly sliced and topped with a heavenly fruity-savoury sauce, it's perfect on its own or with your favourite carb for a satisfying meal. Bon appétit!
- Crispy pan-fried salmon fillet, nestled on a vibrant bed of fresh salads and generously drizzled with a tantalising sundried tomato, ginger and soy sauce dressing. The tender and flaky salmon paired with the crunch of the greens creates a perfect harmony of flavours and textures. Prepare to indulge in a burst of mouth-watering goodness!
- A deliciously simple stir-fry and the perfect summer entertaining dish! You need to try pan-seared steak with asparagus spears and shiitake mushrooms, tossed in udon noodles. No matter how you decide to serve this recipe, it’s always a showstopper with amazing flavours and guaranteed compliments. When you discover how easy it is to cook, you will make it again and again, and again!