A fresh and zingy pink lemonade.
- 8 lemons, plus extra slices to serve
- 200g caster sugar, plus extra to taste
- 140g raspberries, plus extra to serve
- Ice and mint to serve and garnish
- Pare the zest from the lemons with a peeler, removing as little white pith as possible – cut away any pith you can from the strips.
- Juice the lemons and mix the juice, zest, sugar and raspberries with 1.2 litres of boiling water.
- Let it cool, then sieve, pressing through juice with the back of a spoon.
- Add sugar to taste and chill in jugs.
- To serve, add a few lemon slices, raspberries, mint and lots of ice.