Love it or hate it? These marmite treats are ideal for picnics, lunch boxes or snacks.
- 50g Red Leicester Cheese
- 50g Cheddar Cheese
- 1 ready-to-use sheet puff pastry
- 2 tbsp Marmite
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C.
- Grate the cheese, unravel the pastry and cut it in half.
- Evenly spread evenly the marmite on one of the pieces of pastry and then sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Place the other piece of pastry on top of the marmite and cheese and press down.
- Cut the pastry into 6 equal strips. Carefully twist each strip and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 mins until golden.