- 2 carrots
- 1/2 red cabbage
- 1/2 sweetheart cabbage
- 1/2 onion
- 2 spring onion, chopped
- Small bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tbsp peanut butter, warmed in the microwave to melt slightly
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 tin of coconut milk
- 1.5 tbsp mild curry powder
- 1 tbsp honey
1. To a bowl add shredded carrot, cabbage, chopped onion, spring onion, coriander and sweet chilli sauce.
2. In another bowl, mix together the peanut butter, coconut milk, curry powder, half of the lime juice, and honey.
3. Serve your salad dressing on the side or mix it through the salad. Top with the remaining lime juice and some more fresh coriander.