- 400g Strawberries
- 300g Raspberries
- 300g Blackberries
- 200g Blueberries
- 1kg Jam Sugar
- Juice of 2 Lemons
1. Sterilise your Jam Jars and prepare the fruit by halving the strawberries, removing any storks and washing them.
2. In a large pan add the fruit, jam sugar and lemon juice and mix with a wooden spoon.
3. Turn the heat on low and after 5 minutes when the mixture starts to come together, turn the heat up high and boil.
4. Boil your jam for 5 minutes and put a small plate in the fridge so it's cold. Once the 5 minutes of boiling is done put a small amount of the jam on the plate. After a few seconds the jam should have almost set. If it doesn't set slightly then boil the jam for another 2 minutes.
5. Once your jam is ready skim the top and carefully pour the mixture into the warmed sterilised jam jars.
6. Seal the jars when the jam is still warm and leave to cool completely.
7. The jam will store for 3 months at room temperature.