- 150g raisins
- 50ml dark rum
- 300ml pouring double cream
- 1 tin of full-fat condensed milk
1. Place the raisins in a saucepan and add the rum and gently heat until it boils. Place the boozy raisins in a bowl, cover and leave to soak overnight.
2. Pour the double cream into a large bowl and whisk into soft peaks. Fold in the condensed milk, then add the raisins and excess rum to the mix.
3. Spoon the mixture into a 1 litre freezer-proof container or 8 ramekins and pop this in the freezer for a minimum of 12 hours.