- 275g Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 115g Unsalted Butter
- 55g Granulated Sugar
- 135g Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Medium Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 160g Mini Eggs
- 100g Milk Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degree for fan and line a 9x9 inch square tin with parchment paper.
2. Mix together the flour, bicarbonate, salt and cornflour together in a bowl, leave to the side.
3. In a larger bowl, melt the butter. Add in both sugars, and mix for about 2 minutes so the sugar starts to dissolve and the mixture is smooth.
4. Add in the egg and the vanilla, and mix again briefly till smooth.
5. Add in the dry ingredients, the mini eggs, the chocolate chips and mix with a spatula till a thick cookie dough is formed.
6. Press the mixture into the bottom of the tin and press in an extra handful of mini eggs into the top for decoration.
7. Bake the cookie mixture in the oven for 18-22 minutes.
6. Leave the cookie to cool for about 10 minutes, then leave to cool fully on a wire rack. Cut the bake into 4×4 to create your cookie bars.