Follow this easy recipe for a great tasting curry!
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 onions, peeled and sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons Tikka Masala curry paste
- 200g can chopped tomatoes
- 450ml/¾ pt hot chicken stock
- Freshly chopped coriander
- Flaked almonds
- Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onions over a medium heat until golden
- Add the garlic and chicken pieces, cook for 5 minutes stirring
- Stir in the curry paste, tomatoes and stock
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer gently until the chicken is cooked.
- Serve sprinkled with the coriander and almonds
- Delicious served with yellow rice