The griddle pan on a selection of Rangemaster cookers is ideal for making these tasty Mexican treats. For an extra kick, why not add a chilli, deseeded and finely chopped.
- 200g cooked shredded chicken
- 25g Mozzarella
- 1 avocado diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 4 large tortillas
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 vine tomatoes, finely diced
- 400g tin of black beans, rinsed and drained
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
- Mix the shredded chicken, cheese, cilantro, tomatoes, beans and the diced avocados.
- Lay a tortilla flat on a plate and add ¼ of the mixture, form a roll. Repeat the process for all four tortillas.
- Pour 1 tablespoon oil into a heated pan or griddle.
- Place all four tortillas on the pan and cook for 2 minutes on medium- high heat. Flip on the other side and cook for another minutes or until the burritos are golden in colour. Serve warm.