Extended Cooker Protection through HomeServe
You will be covered for all of this:
- A broken cooker
- If a component on your cooker fails due to accidental damage
- Faults to accessible electrical wiring and direct wiring on an electrical cooker
Plus, you will benefit from:
- Unlimited number of claims
- There's no limit to the amount we will pay per claim, as long as your cooker is not Beyond Economical repair (BER). If your cooker is deemed BER, we will make a £500 contribution towards its replacement.
- Access to HomeServe's free 24/7 UK helpline.
The main exclusions are:
- Cosmetic damage
- Cooker hoods
- Any other appliance
- You can cancel within the first 28 days of your policy start date
- Your cover starts from the day your application is processed
- for breakdowns you can't make a claim for the first 28 days
- At renewal there is no exclusion period
Rangemaster is a trading name of AGA Rangemaster Limited. Registered in England & Wales under Registered Number 3872754. Registered Office Address - c/o AGA Rangemaster, Meadow Lane, Long Eaton, Nottingham, NG10 2GD. AGA Rangemaster Ltd is an appointed representative of HomeServe Membership Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for general insurance activity. The policy element is provided by HomeServe Membership Ltd, Registered Office: HomeServe Membership Ltd, Cable Drive, Walsall, WS2 7BN (Registered in England No. 2770612). HomeServe reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. Premiums include any applicable Insurance Premium Tax at the relevant rate.