Coffee lovers can get a super sweet caffeine treat with these Coffee Nut Cookies.
- 225g butter, softened
- 220g dark brown soft sugar
- 150g granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon coffee
- 375g plain flour
- 3/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 250g walnuts or pecans
- 100g choc chips
Preparation Time: 10min
Cooking Time: 10min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Line baking trays with parchment.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, dark brown soft sugar and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time then stir in the coffee.
- Combine the flour, bicarb of soda, salt and cinnamon, stir. Fold in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop spoonfuls onto the prepared baking trays.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking trays for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.