A simple and delicious one tray meal that can feed all of the family.
- 1.2 KG Boneless Pork Belly
- 1 Red Onion
- 200g Carrots
- 200g Parsnips
- 200g Beetroot
- 1tsp Black Pepper
- Vegetable Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 240°C (220°c fan).
- Score the skin of the pork belly and rub a glug of oil over the skin of the pork along with generous amount of salt.
- In a large roasting tin place carrot, parsnip, beetroot and red onion. Sprinkle over black pepper and toss the vegetables in oil.
- Lay pork belly over the vegetables and cook in oven for 30 minutes or until the crackling starts to crisp up.
- Turn oven down to 190°C (170°c fan) and cook for a further 40 minutes.
- The meat should be soft and tender. If the skin is not as crisp as required turn the oven temp back up to 240°C (220°c fan) for remaining 15 mins of cooking.
- Slice pork into six equal pieces, and serve alongside gravy with mash and your roasted vegetables.