These lovely little pots take 16 – 18 minutes to cook – perfect for a fast family treat. A scoop of ice-cream would complement the gooey chocolate.
This recipe has been developed especially for Rangemaster by Product Training Manager, Lindsey Payne.
To make 6 ramekins
- 180g plain chocolate (not the expensive kind just some bourneville or supermarket own)
- 180g butter
- 200g golden caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 100g plain flour
- 2 table spoons good quality raspberry jam
- 6 whole fresh raspberries
- Melt the chocolate and butter gently on the hob. While that melts grease the ramekins well.
- Whisk together the sugar, eggs and vanilla in a jug
- Once the chocolate and butter has melted allow it cool slightly then mix in the egg and sugar mixture into the pan
- Next add the flour to the pan and blend to a smooth paste
- Now stir through the jam
- Pour some mixture into each ramekin so they are half-full and then divide any remaining mixture equally between the pots.
- Cook in the oven for 16 – 18 mins at 170° for a gooey chocolate brownie pudding
- Top with a raspberry to finish the dish off to perfection