Terms & Conditions
Terms of website use
Information about us
www.rangemaster.co.uk is a site operated by AGA Rangemaster Limited, part of AGA Rangemaster Group Plc, ("AGA Rangemaster", "we", or "us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 03872754 and have our registered office at Juno Drive , Leamington Spa, Warwickshire , CV31 3RG .
Our main trading address for Rangemaster is Meadow Lane, Long Eaton, Nottingham, NG10 2GD.
Our VAT numbers are:
- United Kingdom VAT Registration: GB 100 5835 13
- France VAT Registration: FR 474 8391 7233
- Holland VAT Registration: NL 3817 9610 7100 1120
You may contact us at this address or by email to email@example.com or phone us on 0870 7561 238. Telephone calls to and from AGA Rangemaster may be recorded or monitored as part of our efforts to further improve service to our customers.
Unless stated otherwise, all calls to AGA Rangemaster using the number above cost 5 pence per minute from a BT landline, Mobile Providers and other Networks may vary.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our Acceptable Use Policy.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site
We may contact you for marketing purposes by email, mail or telephone with relevant offers from the following AGA Rangemaster Group brands and companies: AGA, Rayburn, Rangemaster, Falcon, Mercury, La Cornue, AGA Cookshop, Divertimenti, Grange, Fired Earth and Leisure Sinks. We may also contact you for market research purposes. You can opt out of some or all communication at any time by telephoning us on 0870 7561 238 or by writing to the Group Data Protection Manager at Head Office or via firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Security and Privacy Enquiry.
Uploading material to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy..
Customer Reviews and Stories
By submitting any content to AGA Rangemaster, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and have not copied the content from any third party;
- All content that you post is accurate;
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party's copyright, trademark, or privacy;
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, racially or religiously biased or offensive, contains obscene language, or is threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- That includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
For any content that you submit, you grant AGA Rangemaster a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
Ratings and written comments are generally posted within two to four business days. However, we reserve the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not AGA Rangemaster, are responsible for the contents of your submission.
None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of AGA Rangemaster, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that AGA Rangemaster and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy..
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
AGA, Rayburn, Rangemaster, Falcon, Mercury, Fired Earth and Divertimenti are UK registered trade marks of the AGA Rangemaster Group, and are the principal trade marks among a much larger number of nationally and internationally registered trade marks.
These Terms and Conditions were updated on 16 February 2011
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Britmums Live competition Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the UK Mainland only, aged 18 years or over except employees of AGARangemaster, its associated companies or subsidiaries, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with this competition.
- First prize is a Rangemaster 110 NEXUS range cooker including delivery but not installation, 2nd prize is £500 worth of AGA cookware.
- The closing date for this competition is Saturday 21st June 2014 5.00pm.
- In order to qualify for the prize, your entry must be received by the closing date stated in the competition details. Incomplete entries or those not received by the above deadline will be disqualified.
- All entries must include your full name, e-mail address and blog URL.
- Only one entry per household. Multiple entries will be invalidated.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
- The prize is subject to availability, non transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- AGA Rangemaster reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable ground to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of any competition, the decision shall be final.
- The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English Law.
- By entering this competition, applicants agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.
- The winners will be chosen on Tuesday 24th June 2014, the winners will be notified by e-mail by Friday 27th June, the prize must be claimed within 30 days of notification otherwise an alternative winner will be drawn.
- This competition is run by AGA Rangemaster Ltd.
Thank you for visiting our site.
© Copyright 2011 AGA Rangemaster Limited, Juno Drive , Leamington Spa , CV31 3RG