- 500g New Potatoes, halved lengthways
- 3 Mixed Peppers, seeds removed, sliced
- 25g Basil, stalks removed
- Zest of ½ Lemon, plus a squeeze of juice
- 125g Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 125g Halloumi, thickly sliced
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
Prep: 10 Minutes
Cooking: 30 Minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Boil the potatoes for 5 minutes then drain. Transfer into a large, shallow roasting tin and scatter over sliced peppers.
2. Coarsely chop the basil leaves and combine with the olive oil, lemon zest and juice. Pour over the vegetables and toss to coat. Roast for 20 minutes.
3. Turn up the heat to 220°C, gas mark 7. Add the halved tomatoes and sliced halloumi to the tray and roast for a further 5-10 minutes or until the halloumi is golden brown.