- 25ml sunflower oil
- 1 egg
- 125ml semi-skimmed milk
- 150g self-raising flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 handful blackberries
- 1 dessert apple, finely chopped
- 40g sultanas
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl and add in the baking powder and cinnamon. Mix together, making a well in the middle.
- Pour the milk and egg into a separate bowl and mix together before transferring into the well along with the oil.
- Stir in sultanas, apple and blackberries.
- Line a muffin tray with paper cases and divide mixture between each.
- Bake for up to 15 minutes or until golden.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack.