- 1 sweet potato (about 225g/8oz) peeled and diced
- 2 egg whites
- Splash of milk
- Handful of chopped fresh dill and parsley
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 grated courgette
- 140g peas
- 100g feta cheese
- 50g spinach
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
Prep: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 40 Mins
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Cut the sweet potato into 2-3cm pieces. Spread on a tray and toss with 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil. Bake, turning once, for 40 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk the eggs and egg whites with the milk and herbs, and season with the salt and pepper. Add the cream cheese and fold through lightly so that some lumps remain. Heat the grill to medium-high.
- Heat the oil over a medium heat in a 23cm non-stick frying pan. Add the potatoes and fry for about 5 mins. Add the courgette and continue to fry for a couple mins more. Stir through the peas.
- Tip the egg mixture into the pan and scatter with the feta. Cook over a gentle heat for 10-12 mins until almost set. Pop the pan under the grill and cook for 3-5 mins until puffed, golden and cooked through. Cut into wedges and serve with a crisp green salad.