10 Function Pyrolytic
- Light - Ideal for illumination of the cavity for cleaning, whilst food is cooling or simply to maintain ambient lighting in the kitchen.
- Defrost - A safer way to speed up the defrosting process. Using the fan to circulate unheated air around the cavity so you won't accidentally cook your food, like a microwave can.
- Grill - Ensures a high direct temperature for meats or where browning of a dish is required.
- Fanned Grill - Enables the door to be closed whilst grilling. This ensures a more consistent result while preventing cooking smells from permeating the room.
- Fanned - A fan oven draws air from the interior of the oven, heats it up and forces it back into the cavity again. the heat within a fan oven is evenly distributed for multi-level cooking and consistent results.
- Conventional - This traditional cooking method uses heat sourced from both the top and bottom of the oven, this results in a natural convection process that centres the heat in the top of the oven.
- Delicate Bake - Perfect for pastry dishes such as Quiche or an open tart to ensure a crisp base is achieved whilst cooking the filling.
- Browning - Great for browning off pasta or dishes that are topped with cheese to create a perfect finish to your dish.
- Fan Assisted - Utilising the conventional oven elements alongside the fan, this produces zoned cooking with the hottest zone being featured at the top of the oven.
- Duo- Using the lower element only, this cooking method is often used for slow-cooking casseroles and can also be used to give a crispy base to your pizza.
- Rapid Cooking - A fast and intensive cook when you're in a hurry. Dishes that aren't temperature sensitive such as ready meals or simply for searing meats.
Look for the Rangemaster Built-in offers currently available in your local retailer or participating outlets.
- 10 functions
- Pyrolytic cleaning - For ease of cleaning, the RMB610PBL features pyrolytic cleaning allowing the oven to literally clean itself by carbonising all the cooking residue to fine ash!
- Soft close door
- Stainless Steel bar handle
- 73L large capacity oven
- Quadruple glazed removable door
- TFT touch control
- A Energy rating
- 2 shelves
- 1 grill pan
- 2 year warranty
Built-in Oven Spec
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 594 x568.8 x594
- Main oven functions 10
- Timer Yes
- No. of shelves 2
- Grill tray Yes
- Capacity (litres) 73L
- Energy Efficiency Rating A
- Warranty 2 years