Filter Blog By...The Rangemaster Bloggers
Alexandra Dibble Home Economist
Gill Bland of ‘Tales of Pigling Bland’ food and cookery blog
Hayley Gilbert Freelance writer for kitchen magazines, websites and blogs
James McIntosh World award winning cookery writer & demonstrator
Emma Line Brand Manager
Lindsey Payne Training Manager
- Cooker Hoods
- Rangemaster Cookery Theatre
- Range cooker
- Sinks & Taps
Posted by Hayley Gilbert Friday, 30th November 2018
Christmas is when a Rangemaster range cooker really comes into its own. Perfect for preparing the big day feast, these standout freestanding cookers are packed with all the features and functions you need to do Christmas entertaining in style. With so many models to choose from, in your choice of fuel and size as well as colour and finish, there are so many reasons why a Rangemaster is the business. Its large capacity ovens are just the right size for the turkey and all the trimmings. Go for a two-oven model with warming drawer and grill for the ultimate culinary centrepiece and take advantage of all the benefits of a multifunction oven, which can defrost, fan grill, brown and fan assist – with rapid response for a speedy heat up.
There are gas, ceramic and induction hobs, powerful wok burners, storage drawers and a host of handy additions that will make your life so much simpler this Christmas, leaving you more time to mingle with family and friends. As well as a seven-function multifunction oven, there are bread proving drawers, griddles, teppanyakis, Handyrack, multi-ring burners, multi-zone cooking and glide-out grills. Check out the Rangemaster recipe section on the website for plenty of inspiration for Christmas cooking (http://www.rangemaster.co.uk/rangemaster-owners/recipes-ideas-inspiration/recipes).
1 & 2) Rangemaster’s Elise range cooker is just one of many models perfect for seasonal cooking. In 90, 100 and 110cm widths and a choice of colours including Cherry Red, China Blue and Slate, it’s available as dual fuel or induction.
To help get you in the festive spirit, we’ve selected some of our favourite seasonal looks perfect for hosting the best Christmas yet!
3) Dunelm’s Northern Lights collection includes gold and mirror star tree decorations, priced £3.50 and crackers for £6. Animal side plates, £12 for four; Simplicity dinner plates, £4 each; polar bear ornament, £6; wooden star, £5; acrylic stag, £8 and sheepskin seat pads, £15 (www.dunelm.com)
4) Dress the table with this stunning Geese crockery collection from Sara Miller London. Cake plates, £41.50 for four; Candy bowl, £18; Footed cake plate, £50; mug, £15.50 and coasters, £11 for six (www.saramiller.london)
5) Use these eye-catching ceramics any time of the year to give your tabletop added wow factor. Halo dinner plate in Midnight Blue, £44 for four; Garland side plate, £36 for four; Buds pasta bowl, £36 for four, all at Clarissa Hulse (www.clarissahulse.com)
6) Serve up the mince pies on this pretty Nordic Red Christmas Serving Plate from Gisela Graham, priced £9 at The Contemporary Home (www.tch.net)
7) Garden Trading has a fantastic range of table settings to choose from (www.gardentrading.co.uk)
8) We love Annabel James’ Stilton Scoop, a great gift for cheese lovers priced £12.95 (www.annabeljames.co.uk)
9) Go all out with Sophie Allport’s Holly & Berry collection, which includes mugs, table runners, crackers, tea cosies and wrapping paper, with prics from £8 (www.sophieallport.com)
10) Finish the table with Katie Leamon’s Luxury Monochrome crackers, £40 for six (www.whiteblackgrey.co.uk)